Monday 11 February 2008

Week 4 Diary

4Feb08 - 10Feb08

The week started well with a good session on the turbo training.
Tuesday was my second spinning class, this was much better than the first class. The instructor was on time and I started to get used to the idea of what I was trying to do. It certainly is a good work out on the legs. Unfortunately the class was very busy and I did not manage to get myself booked infor next week.
Wednesday was the normal gym session, this went well and even managed to watch a bit of the England match.
Rest days Thursday and Friday before the ride on Saturday morning.
Up a 6.30 to start the ride at 7.00, met e at 7.30 the ride was fantastic we managed to cover over 70 miles in under 5 hours and with the ride to e's etc I managed to clock up over 80 miles!
We even had a couple of big climbs right at the end which were hard at the time but its great to look back on them and realise that you can still do them after a long ride.
The only problem with the ride was that I managed to fall off my bike twice!! Both time in slow motoin as I tried (unsuccessfully) to unclip!!!!
The main bruising was to my ego….especially as I had been bragging to e about how I had got used to them- more fool me.
My bike also started to squeek so on Sunday I read a bit of my Zinns and cleaned my chain - hopefully this will help to cure the problem.

No comments: