Friday 8 February 2008

Week 3 Diary

This week acted as a reminder of how we take our health for granted!

I felt terrible on Monday with a cough, but had to keep going due to key meetings at work.
Things got a bit better as the week went on such that by Wednesday night my cough was under enough control to allow me to do just over an hour on the turbo trainer.
Unfortunately the wife had caught the sickness bug and Wednesday night she was sick twice - and she is never ill so this must have been really bad.
As a result I was a part-time "Mr Mum" on Thursday.
Friday I got the bug, luckily for me I was only sick once and as it is only a 24 hour bug the wife was able to let me go to bed for 20 hours!!
Saturday I felt musch better but took it easy.
Sunday I was back out on the bike, the cough has gone and I managed 28 miles.
So it finished well and I'm looking forward to next week.

No comments: